SENIOR ESTIMATOR - AUCKLAND
Kingstons are looking for an experienced Estimator to join our busy Auckland Office. This is a Senior role that will have the successful candidate working with a team of smart and dedicated individuals, liasing with clients and working on a wide range of commercial and residential developments.
This will be a client facing role and we are looking for someone with great communication skills plus the ability to manage a team and manage the flow of work from initial client engagement through to completion of the job.
The successful candidate will join a well established and busy firm with a great track record for staff retention. We offer a competitive salary package and a professional work environment.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
· A professional and confident manner combined with great communication skills.
· Management and leadership abilities.
· +- 10 Years’ experience in a similar role (with New Zealand Experience)
· A proven track record in Estimating and Cost Planning both pre and post Contract.
· Accurate and efficient task handling abilities.
· The ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
· Able to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary.
· Strong computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with the client and other construction professionals.
· Managing the team and the flow of work from client engagement through to completion.
· Project Contract Administration.
· Tender and contract document preparation.
· Financial reporting.
· Estimating and cost planning of projects.
Please apply by sending your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.