DRAWDOWN QS - AUCKLAND
We are looking for an Intermediate/Senior Professional Quantity Surveyor to join our Auckland office. This is a busy role that demands a strong work ethic, high levels of accuracy and accountability.
The successful candidate will join a well-established and busy firm with a great track record for staff retention. We offer a competitive salary package and a professional work environment in the centre of Newmarket.
Candidates should have New Zealand work experience and should be familiar with New Zealand Contract legislation and industry standards.
Ideal candidates need to have:
- - A relevant QS qualification.
- - A proven track in Professional Quantity Surveying.
- - A professional and confident manner combined with great communication skills.
- - Accurate and efficient task handling abilities.
- - The ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- - The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary.
- - Strong computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- - Project financial management duties including checking progress claims.
- - Preparation of initial reports and drawdowns.
- - Contract Administration.
- - Contract document preparation.
- - Attending site visits / site meetings, where required plus taking minutes if required.
- - 'Cost to complete' reporting.
Submit your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com